14k INDIAN GOLD HANDMADE CELEBRITY JEWELRY

While the time passes by trend or fashion changes but when we talk about Gold jewelry , it never goes out of fashion as gold is as wearer friendly material and can be used easily in making traditional and fashion jewelry and looks wonderful. The jewelry that made with gold metal is known as gold jewelry. Gold is an opaque, soft, sparkly, impressionable and ductile metal. Because of the smoothness of pure (24k) gold, it is normally alloyed with base metals for use in jewelry, varying its solidity and ductility, melting point, color and other properties.

Categorization of 24k gold, 18k gold,14k gold jewelry and 10k gold….
24K Gold :- 24K gold is the softest and the most purest form of Gold. 18K Gold: - 18K Gold is 18 parts out of pure 24K gold in other words 75% part of gold is mixed with remaining 25% other alloy. 14k Gold: - 14K Gold has about 59% purity of gold and probably the most generally bought gold. It is the most reasonably cost and is very resilient. 10k Gold: - 10K Gold Jewelry has about 41% purity of gold contains an important number of other alloys and creates it the least costly.

       Home  > 14k GOLD HANDMADE JEWELRY
   Bookmark and Share
  • 14k Gold Polki Pave Diamond Hoop Earring

    Product Code : AE-1664

    This 14k Gold Polki Pave Diamond Hoop Earring Jewelry can be used for Occasions like Anniversary,Engagement,Wedding and fashion.Made up of Sterling Silver and Gold with diamonds superior polish and attractive finish.

                      
  • Emerald Gemstone Polki Diamond 14k Gold Stud Earring

    Product Code : AE-939

    Emerald Gemstone Polki Diamond 14k Gold Stud Earring .This Jewelry can be used for Occasions like Anniversary, Engagement, Wedding and fashion.Its made up of Sterling Silver and Gold with diamonds superior polish and attractive finish.

                      
  • Pink Tourmaline Gemstone Polki Diamond Gold Dangler Earring

    Product Code : AE-1015

    This Pink Tourmaline Gemstone Polki Diamond Gold Dangler Earring Jewelry can be used for Occasions like Anniversary,Engagement, Wedding and fashion.Made up of Sterling Silver and Gold with diamonds superior polish and attractive finish.



                      
  •  PAGE LIST : 1 
Company

FAQ
Sitemap
Google
ABHAAS JEWELS CORP
mail
Join Our Mailing List
 
 

@COPYRIGHT 2012, ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY : ABHAAS
Website Developed By : AR Infotech
up